WE CAN DO THAT
At Capital Wood Products, we utilize state-of-the-art equipment in our fully automated production facility, including a CNC Machining Center, Beam Saw, and Edgebander. We can work with any type of wood and apply all types of plastic laminates as well as custom wood veneers, granite and solid surface tops. At Capital Wood Products, we work hard to help you choose the components and materials that best suit your needs and your budget.
HERE TO STAY
Capital Wood Products has been in business over twenty years, remaining a privately owned company that values our employees and is committed to providing superior service and product to all our clients.
- 1983 – Business founded as Carlson Refrigeration and Display Fixtures.
- 1985 – Opened a full-service millwork plant in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 1993 – Discontinued the refrigeration division to focus on becoming a full-service fixture and installation company to a diverse retail client base.
- 2000 – Moved to our new, state-of-the-art, 50,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in St. Paul, Minnesota, and became the Capital Wood Products Company.
- 2014 – Recognized by the Association for Retail Environments (ARE) for our millwork on the Lincoln Park Whole Foods Market in Chicago. The project won Grand Prize Sustainable Project of the Year (2014) and Outstanding Merit in the Supermarket/Grocery Store category.
WHERE IT ALL HAPPENS
Capital Wood Products’ fully automated production facility is located in St. Paul, Minnesota. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.
Check out our facility tour below by clicking on an area of the building to view a corresponding photo. Click again to go back to map view.